Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kaleb's 3rd Birthday Party


The Birthday Boy!



Over the holiday weekend we celebrated our cousin Kaleb's 3rd Birthday. Days like this one make me happy to be home. For almost three years I missed out on all the family celebrations and it made me really miss home. When I would hear of a gathering that I couldn't be part of, I was starting to feel like a stranger to my family and the youngest members of our family had no clue who Michael and I were. I am so glad that Sarah has so many cousins to grow up with. I would have hated for her to feel like these people I hold so dear to my heart, be like strangers to her. Being at the party made me excited for her first birthday party. She will be having two birthday bashes, one in Ireland and one here in Pittsburgh.
Addyson hugging Sarah!

Mikayla, Sarah and Ben

Addyson

Owen

Skylar and Sarah
Aunt Nancy reading to the kids.

No comments: