Monday, March 17, 2008

It's official....




Sarah is saying "Mama"!!!!!!!! About three weeks ago Sarah started to say "da" but it wasn't "dada" and we couldn't get her to say it again and again. Yesterday I was in the kitchen getting Sarah's bottle an I heard her call "Mama". I almost jumped through the floor I was so excited, but I didn't want to get too excited. Then last night as Michael was getting Sarah ready for her bath she said it again and he heard it. Today we were getting her pictures taken and while we were changing her she said it again and then later this evening! I know that Michael was hoping that she was going to say "Dada" first and I know that he is a little upset. (whatever upset is for Michael?) Mark my words she may have said "Mama" first but she is Daddy's little girls and he will always be her favorite. Besides, 21 days make a habit (as Michael would say) so well see hw long this lasts, but for now....Sarah's first word was "Mama"




1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

OMG Beth!! I bet it brought tears to your eyes... We are taking the girls to have their pix done tomorrow!! I am getting a new cell phone either today or tomorrow and I will call you!! Give Sarah a kiss for me!!

xoxox
Debbie, Charlotte and Maggie:)