Tuesday, March 25, 2008

6 month check up!




Today was Sarah's 6 month check up. She is now 16 lbs 4 oz and 26 inches. I can't believe how big she is getting and to think that she has doubled in weight since she was born. People don't lie when they say kids grow so fast. I have to keep stopping myself from life's craziness and remember to savor these moments. The doctor said that she looks good and she is very happy to see how well Sarah is doing. Her shots went well and she has been taking little naps all day. I think that she is a little whipped out (who wouldn't be).

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

I love that you started a blog too!! It's really nice to be able to see how big Sarah is getting! She is sooo sweet! Can you believe it's been 6 months already? Where has the time gone? We need to get my camera set up so we can talk on the computer! Would love to see you, Michael and Sarah! BTW, are you guys still planning a trip up here? Maybe I will try and give you a call this weekend!! Hugs and kisses for Sarah!