Friday, April 4, 2008

They are back....

How do I explain to my husband for the last 20 years I have been secretly married to Donnie Walhberg. And that I have two other children and they live in LA. Not to mention that my older sister Becky is married to Jonathan Knight, my younger sister to Danny Wood, Anna to Jordan Knight and my cousin Desiree to Joey McIntyre. Do you think that Micheal will like the queen sized New Kids sheet I put on our bed? I was wondering if I still get life size posters from Teen Beat or Bop Magazines or do I have to create my own at Ritz. Don't worry Michael I will only hang them on my side of the bedroom. And move over for my life size Donnie doll is sleeping with us tonight. Mom pull out the old videos, I need to show Sarah who her real father is...

Someone download thier tour schedule we are hitting the road.

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

OMG you are too funny!! Although I would LOVE to go to one of their shows... Sorry I didn't call... The girls haven't given me much free time... Right now I am listening to them fuss in their excersaucers... It's almost feeding time... I will try this weekend!!