Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!












Today is Sarah's 1st Easter! The Easter bunny brought toys, music cd's (thanks mom for the light up ducks and 120 kids songs) and a new stuffed rabbit. Michael got up early with Sarah today so that I could sleep in and they played with her new toys. When I finally got up Sarah had fallen asleep watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Yes, she watches TV. She loves the colors and the music. She is a huge fan of Miss Spider! Anyway, by the time Sarah got up from her nap and we got her ready we missed the beginning of mass. We visited Gi-Gi (great-grammie), Aunt Marsha, Grammie, Pap Pap, Aunt Stacy and Aunt Becky. Uncle Denny, Andy and Jen all stopped in while we were there. I can't wait for next Easter when Sarah can hunt for Easter eggs and her basket! After dinner we watched the Bee Movie, which was cute and my favorite part is when they took out Pooh! (Stacy, I told you there was something wrong with that bear! HAHA) It is definately a cute must see at least once movie! Well, I better get back to Michael and Sarah. Sarah is getting fussy and it is bath time. I hope everyone had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

Love the dress!! She looked so cute! Wish we could of chatted longer the other day... Sometimes I miss being able to talk on the phone;)