Monday, March 3, 2008

February 28 - March 7




We took Sarah on her first weekend get away. We went to Reading, PA to visit our friends Anna and Brian. They have a daughter, Brianna, who is two months older than Sarah. It was so cute to see them together. Brianna took Sarah's hand right away, I don't think Sarah knew what to do. Sarah was trying hard to keep up with Brianna. I like that seeing Brianna do things pushed Sarah to try more. I only wish that we lived closer.

We started Sarah on her first vegetables on Sunday night when we got home. Her faces were the best. Michael and I never laughed so hard. She had carrots everywhere. When I gave them to her this afternoon, she looked horrified, but after the third spoon she started to enjoy them.













This is a big week for Sarah not only did she go on her first get away, have her first vegetables, her Uncle Patrick and Aunt Ber are coming to visit on Friday. I am interested to see how she is with them. We had my parents over tonight and Sarah cried all night unless she was in my arms. I hope that she doesn't do that the whole time that they are here.

1 comment:

Belle7601 said...

I love those earrings....She is adorable...I love her!