Sunday, May 4, 2008

Update...

I had off this weekend and it will probably be my last for a long while. Just another reason why I hate being back at work. I will be spending our family days sleeping so that I can go to work that night.


Saturday was raining all day and the three of us had a really hard time getting started for the day. We all stayed in pj's until after noon. Before Sarah, Michael and I used to laze around one weekend day and just enjoy each others company but the greatest feeling came over me when the three of us were playing and I realized that it's not two us anymore there are three. I still find myself looking at her and thinking "she is ours and she is not going anywhere." Michael says that he findshimself thinking the same thing. I can't wait until she is older and comes into our room in the morning to wake us up. Yes, I said I can't wait now and may even regret saying that, but there was a time in my life that I thought the only thing ever waking me up in the morning was going to be my alarm clock, now it's the sound of a childs voice and there is nothing better. We had the best day cuddling with Sarah and relaxing.

Sarah going crazy trying to move. She doesn't want to sit and play, she wants to stand up, roll on her belly, trying to get on her knees, or even trying to pull herself up. She is not a happy camper if you try to leave her to play on her own, she wants you there and she want you to help her get up. It's not going to be long before she is either crawling or walking. I need to get gates. She is starting to wave, well her version of a wave. She is also starting to clap and sing when you sing. I can't believe all that she is trying to do all at once.

Sunday, Michael ordered us out of the house. He wanted to clean and didn't want to be bothered with be interrupted by Sarah or I. So I met Becky at the mall and I got a little shopping out of the way. It is really sad we can't get any real cleaning done when Sarah is around. She demands our attention and we give in. I know that sounds really bad and I know that I have to get away from this habit, but I am a sucker fer her crying and Michael is no better. I offered to let Michael take her and I would do the cleaning but he wanted to do it. I am blessed to have a husband that would even offer.

Well tonight I am back to work. I pray everynight that my mom hits the powerball so that I don't have to work anymore.

No comments: