Monday, May 19, 2008

8 months!

Sarah is 8 months! She is learning so much and she is willing to show off as long as it's on her terms. She waves, puts her hands in the air and say "up," and she calls for "mama" and "dada." She is clapping. The other day we were watching Dancing with the Stars and after Kristie and Marks dance she started clapping. I t was like she knew that the dance was good, but it was because she saw the people on TV clapping. She loves to stand and that is all that she wants to do, and this past weekend she has been trying to do it more on her own, she pushes Michael and I away. She has been pulling herself up. This has lead to many head bumps and my blood pressure going through the roof but she is fine. She has been attempting to crawl but she is not on the move as of yet. She still only has two bottom teeth, but her gums are hard as rocks. I joke that she is going to wake up one morning and she is going to have a full set of teeth. I feel really bad because I know that her teeth are really bothering her but there is nothing that I can do to take away the pain. Her teeth have lead to many problems with her eating. The only thing that she has had in days is her bottle, sweet potato puffs and mashed potatoes. I hope that these teeth come in soon.

Everyday has been a joy and its hard to believe that in 4 months she will be a year old. I added a few videos of her below.

No comments: