Thursday, May 1, 2008

Due Date

Today was Abby and Morgan's due date...and the day went on like normal. They would have been two. I stopped by the cemetery today. Sometime it is so weird to see their names on the headstone. It is like a slap of reality. My arms hurt to hold them again. I wish that I could remember what it felt like to hold them. I do anything to go back and commit it to memory. I find myself holding Sarah more when my arms hurt, sometime it feels better, sometime the hurt just stays. Today was hard but I got through it.

I miss you my sweet angels and love you so very much!

Debbie, thank you for remembering me, Michael and the girls today!

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

(((HUGS))) I am sure going to the cemetery was hard... I haven't been in a long time... I wish we lived closer during times like these... Although I wish we lived closer all the time:) I am always here for you!! I know it's harder now for us to talk but if you ever need to just call, text or email me:)

Love you all,
Debbie