Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 30th Andy!

Ok, I am a little late in posting this one and I don't meant to post all at once but Sarah actually went to bed early tonight and I have a little time. Actually alot of time, Sarah hit her head tonight (really hard). She was walking with Michael, fell and hit her head off the wall. So, I am waiting to up a little so I can wake her just to make sure that she is alright. I am going to be totally gray by the time she is done learning to walk. No wonder my blood pressure is threw the roof.

Anyway, last weekend was my cousin Andy's surprise 30th Birthday party. It was really nice and we had a great time. Here are the pictures:
Andy and Sarah:
Michael fed Sarah baked beans:
Andy and Jen:
Chris (Andy's roommate) and Sarah:
Nina Marie:

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

I hope Sarah is ok... I bet you were a wreck last night! She gets cuter everyday:) Fedding her baked beans? You guys are daring aren't you;) Hope to talk to you soon... Give Sarah kisses for me:)