Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here are some pictures of Sarah from yesterday. It was a really beautiful day! My mom and dad took these pics while they were watching her.



So far the day is exactly what I expected it to be...bittersweet. When I got home from work Michael had the steps from the garage up to the living room lined with cards. They made me cry! Sarah woke up just in time to give me big hug and kiss before I went to sleep. Michael gave me that foot rub that I wanted. Yeah! My heart hurts for Abby and Morgan, but playing with Sarah has eased it. We were suppose to go the cemetery today but I just couldn't. I think it would have made it harder. The day is shaping up to be a good one. My Mother's Day is everything that I wanted, hanging out with my husband, my daughter and my family. And Abby and Morgan in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

she looks like she is saying "SO BIG"