Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sarah is 10 months...Almost 11

















So Sarah is 10 months and at the end of this week she will be 11months. I almost missed a whole month. She was at the Dr's a couple of days ago and she was 19 lbs. The reason I don't get to blog as much recently is because she is consistently on the move. She has been walking for almost 3 weeks now and everyday she is getting better. Michael is hoping that she will walk down the isle for Patrick's wedding. I don't know but I guess we will have to see. She is saying "all gone", "bye bye", "moma", "pap pap" (which she has been calling Michael and my dad, so we are working on that). She loves her stuffed monkey and won't go to bed without it. Now she is starting to carry it everywhere. She also has been getting attached to a "Snuggle" bear, so recently both her arms are full. Bath time is our favorite time of the day. She splashes, kicks her feet, and laughs as Michael and I get wet. We are two weeks into her self soothing at bedtime. This is the longest stretch of time that we have gone that I haven't had to get up several times at night. This month has been a huge developmental milestone month. Here are a few of the picture...

No comments: