Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summertime fun!




So, I hope that this is the beginning of me starting to blog more again. Sarah went to her first "Big" pool today. We sat in the baby pool all afternoon. She laid her head on my shoulder for the first half hour and then she slowly became more and more comfortable. She was walking between me and Aunt Stacy. She was splashing around and kicking. I think that we are going to do this more often. She really enjoyed herself. I just have to look into baby swim lessons.

In other news....Sarah is 10 months! I can't believe that in 2 months she will be 1 years old. I will be downloading more pictures of her from the last month and some video.

You will be glad to see that Sarah is beginning to walk! OMG!!!!!!!!! I thought that I had to lock everything down before.

No comments: