Friday, August 29, 2008

Not much to say....









So, there is not much to say. We have been getting ready for our big trip to Ireland. I have been working LOTS of extra hours and I just realized that tonight was the first night in 5 days that I have been home to put Sarah to bed. I really hate it because Michael, Sarah and I really had a great routine. Tonight we did part of the routine (without Michael because he wanted me to have some time with Sarah) but only half because I learned tonight that she has started to completely self soothe and didn't need me. I love that she is becoming independent but I am also sad because I want her to need me like she used to. I knew that this day would come and I am glad that I had the time that I did to cuddle her. I cannot believe that she is growing up so fast, it feels like yesterday that she was born.

Tonight a friend of ours, Sylva, brought her baby boy, William over to meet us. Sarah did the cutest thing. Just after William had his diaper changed, he was crying and Sarah tried to give him her Monkey. She was trying to comfort him with her lovey! It was just too cute.

I hope that everyone has a great last long summer weekend!

No comments: