Monday, August 18, 2008

Sarah is 11 months!



OK, I know that I just posted about Sarah being 10 months a few days ago and what could I possibly have to update, but in the life of an infant things are ever changing. So, in addition to her monkey and snuggle bear, Sarah has been attached to a Mickey Mouse plastic figure. She has just not let it go and not only is bathing with it but sleeping with it. She was playing with it at Wendy's house last weekend and has had a death grip on it since. It doesn't belong to her but I can't get it out of her hands without her throwing the biggest temper tantrum ever. So, Wendy I think that I am going to have to get Kaleb another one. She goes nuts when she hears the theme to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or sees anything resembling Mickey. I hope that this continues because I can't wait to take her to Disney next year. Michael and I were talking last night about what a joy it's going to be for her to see him in person for the first time. I can not wait!!!!! The pictures above are one of her at 3 month and one at 10 months. I can't believe how much she has changed.

No comments: