Monday, August 25, 2008

POOP, POOP EVERY WHERE!

While I was changing Sarah this morning, she decided to grab her extremely poopy diaper, just after I opened it and swing it around like it was her new favorite toy! On me, on her, on the changing table...this is not good for a woman that has a slight OCD problem! I thought that I was going to completely melt down! It is hours later and I still haven't decided to laugh or cry about it! I know that my mom is laughing soo hard right now because I truly have gotten the child that I was, but 3000 times worse. I think that my Pietrone trait grey streak has fully come in the last few hours. Watch out O'Donoghue family not only does she sling poop but she clinches her fits and growls.



Does thIS little girls look like she could even hurt a fly...this is what reels them in so that she can crush them.....

2 comments:

joann said...

after all those years of raising 3 girls. its nice to know what goes around comes around. god is good. beth enjoy the ride it only gets better. love, mom

Souza Sisters said...

Hee hee... This post made me laugh:)