Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Already 7 months

Click to play 7 months
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

So Sarah is now 7 months, I can't believe how time flies. I haven't posted much because it is harder to find time now that I am back to work. When I am home it is all about Sarah! She is learning so much everyday. She loves walking so anytime we need to move from room to room she wants to walk. She is now saying "mama", "dada", and "baba." And if she is not saying those sounds she is just talking away. Sometime she talks so seriously that it make me wonder if she is really a 40 year old in a babies body. I am trying to teach her to give kisses and wave. I am having better luck with the kisses. She LOVES mashed potatoes (she is irish) and bananas. Gosh, there is so much that has changed I feel like I don't know where to begin or end. I just know that everyday with her is an adventure and it is the best one that I have ever been on.

No comments: