Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sarah's Irish Birthday Party






Day two was Sarah's Birthday party! Patrick and Ber had everything under control and I felt like there was nothing I could do but enjoy the day. It was weird not doing anything for my daughters birthday but it was nice to be able to watch everything and watch Sarah react to everything going on. Patrick and Ber rented a bouncing castle for the big day and we had a Mickey Mouse theme. As you can see from the pictures above that the adults had just as much fun on the bouncing castle if not more. You may also want to take another look at the pictures and count how many grown men have Mickey Mouse ears on their heads and how many kids did.

There was one point when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" that I started to tear up. It was very overwhelming to think that a whole year had past. This little girl that was in my arms needing me for everything a year ago is now becoming more and more independent everyday. I just can't believe it. I think by the time that it all sinks in it will be her 2nd birthday.

I added some picture below that the slide show wouldn't let me add. Enjoy there is more to come.


No comments: