Friday, September 26, 2008

Patrick and Ber's Wedding




These are a select few of the picture that the photographer took. I wasn't able to take as many picture as I would have liked due to the fact that I had Sarah. It's really hard to carry Sarah and use my camera at the same time. Besides these are far better pictures than I can take.


Just to let those of you that were not there know, how proud of our baby girl that we were, she walked down the aisle. And she only fell once but thanks to Marie who quickly swooped her up, she continued on with ease. I wasn't able to watch the whole thing because I was walking on the outer aisle just in case she decided she wasn't up for it. (Here is where I beg that if anyone has any video or pictures of her walking up I would love to have a copy. PLEASE!!!!) The best part of the whole thing is that the last little bit of her walk turned into a cute run when she saw Michael at the end of the aisle. Michael then brought her around to me and there are no words to express the look of pride and love that Michael had on his face, it brought tears to my eyes.


I just want to say to Patrick and Ber:


Thank you so much for including me in your special day. It was the first wedding I had been to in years that I truly was able to have fun. The last few years for Michael and I have been really hard. The year, September 2007 to September 2008, has been one on the best years of my life. It started with the birth of my beautiful baby girl and ended with your wedding and Sarah's 1st birthday! Ber, you were one of the most stunning brides I have ever seen! (Patrick you weren't too bad looking either.) Patrick, you were such a little brat when I first met you 8 years ago and you have grown into a responsible man. I am so proud of you! Continue to make each others dreams come true and fill each day that you spend together with more love than the day before. Marriage is not always easy so continue to fight for each other. I hope that you are having fun on your honeymoon!


Love you both,


Beth


Here is my favorite picture from the whole day! This is the best family photo I have to date and I already have a copy displayed in my living room!

Photo by Anthony O'Donoghue (using my wonderful Cannon Rebel Digital Camera)


2 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

I LOVE the picture of you, Michael and Sarah!! Such a nice picture!! Hope eveyrone is back on Pittsburgh time:) Talk to you soon!! Hugs and kisses for Sarah..

Unknown said...

What a wonderful picture. The photographer must be a legend.