Friday, December 19, 2008

Names in the Sand


Thank you to Sam and Carly for helping us remember Abby and Morgan in such a beautiful way! They would have been 3 this year. I often wonder who they would be today, what would they have asked Santa for, would Abby have been more like me and Morgan more like Michael. What would they have been like with Sarah. We miss them so much but I know that they are with us everyday watching over us. I just wish that we could hold them one more time.
We Love and Miss you so much!

2 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

Oh Beth it's beautiful... Big hugs to you... I just wish I were there in person to give them to you... I think about Abby and Morgan everyday... I know they are playing with Brian and Lilly... And they are all looking over us. xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to my beautiful nieces! How much fun we would have had together. You will always be in my heart!
Love Always...xoxoxoxox Aunt Becky