Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3 Years Today!

It was three years today that my angels were born. At 11:03am, Abigail Ann was born still into this world. At 11:08am, Morgan Sarah was born. Those moments were so bittersweet. I was filled with such joy to see their beautiful faces, but I also knew that those moments would be our last with our girls. I remember the feel of their skin and the weight of them in my arms. My arms long to hold them again. The house is filled with the scent of the candle that burned through the apartment the night they were born. I have that same feeling I did that night, anticipation of waiting for them to come home from the hospital, but it would be weeks before I realized that they would not. I wish that the world could have met my heavenly angels, because though they seemed like a dream, they were real.

1 comment:

Souza Sisters said...

I wish Abby and Morgan were here with you guys. Running around with Sarah. Laughing with Sarah. Causing trouble with Sarah. I know your girls are looking over you guys smiling. Big (((HUGS))) to you guys... xoxox