Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am updating this via Becky's computer because there seems to a be lots of problems with ours at the moment. So until I can get our computer fixed I will not be able to post. I promise that I will try to get some new picture of Sarah up as soon as I can.

Today we are at my Gram and Aunt Marsha's for dinner. We had a great day with the same spirited debates, naps and football on the TV. Sarah refused to eat anything of nutritional value today only the sweet stuff which drives Michael and I crazy. I guess tomorrow is a new day.

Since today is a day of thanks, I have to say how thankful I am Sarah and Michael. They fill my life with so much joy and happiness. I am thankful for family and good friends, they have been such a great support through trying times and a good laugh through the good times.

I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: